Monday, January 11, 2010

Call Me

Saturday 9: Call Me

1. Who is someone that phones you routinely that you never seem to be up to talk to, but you are not ready to push them out of your life? Ahhh! Nothing like that in my life

2. What is something that affects you deeply, to your core, no matter your mood or what else is going on in your life? I don’t know exactly what you mean but I guess my family.

3. Tell us of something that relaxes you and always makes you happy.
My kids and cup of tea!

4. If you could take the train from anywhere to anywhere, where would 'anywhere' be?
Europe

5. If you could look into the future, how far down the road would you like to see? 10 years? 100 years? A million? A million

6. Did you do your shopping online for this Christmas, how did it go? Did things come in on time? Any significant failures? ...and if you didn't, will you consider trying online shopping sometime this year? I did shopped after Christmas and happy about it. And yes I will consider shopping online next year!

7. What people or projects are worth your time, money or effort?
My family

8. Think back when you were in high school. Are you proud of the way you dressed, or do you wish you could go back and change it all? Well most of my high school I wore uniforms. I was very conservative then.

9. Do any of your friends, family or co-workers know about your blogs? For those that do, did you tell them or have they stumbled upon it by themselves? I guess some of them .

No comments: