It's important that we have to take care of our lawn so that we can enjoy a healthy lawn. Here in my place is wintertime so nothing we can do right now. We have to wait 'till spring comes. But for other places in the world you can do something about your lawn since it's probably summer.
Here's some tips for a healthy lawn:
1. Mow high to promote deeper roots. Set the mower blades between 2 and 3 inches.
2. Leave the grass cuttings on the lawn as mulch.
Feed your soil:
1. Add compost to your lawn as a top dressing.
2. Let your lawn breathe. Once a year, remove small plugs of earth to allow air and water to get to the roots (aerate).
3. Overseed to keep your lawn lush and healthy. Find a seed mixture best suited to your lawn's growing conditions and our dry summers.